All 41 art Reviews

D.VA D.VA

Very cute Dva~ I like it a loot uvu The only thing to me that seems slightly obscure is the right boob, compared to the left one it seems just a little flat to me. Nothing big tho, other than that it looks good!

Octokou responds:

Huh, you're right the breast is a bit flat. Thank you for liking it and for the criticism!!

Sword Chicks Online Sword Chicks Online

That seems like a cool idea, and I love your style of drawing~ please be sure to make the manga and the animation for it happen! I'd love to see it and I'm sure it would do really well 'v'

PowerUP PowerUP

Supa cool effects!~ Maybe I would say add a little more pinch at the tip of the fingers as they press into one another to give the hands more intensity for the power up. I think it looks good as it is now but adding some more detail can help make it more impactful. Still very good piece, in general, tho u<ubb

AnDrew19787 responds:

That hand pose was difficult pulling off but I do agree with you, I shall try putting in more detail in future pieces. Thanks for the supportive feedback!

samus pinup samus pinup

I love the colors wow :0 but the waist seems a bit long to me, but other than that good stuff~

XPISigma responds:

It definitely is

Cookies Swing Cookies Swing

I love this one :0 very cute~ especially loving the hair and accessories. And yea I hear ya on the overwatch business uff

K3MaMi responds:

oh wow!! thanks a lot!! <3

Thicc Witch Thicc Witch

This is so cute! And I love the colors~ I would really only say work on the symmetry of the face, but other than that, it's beauty~~

PsychoMonki responds:

Thank you! Yeah I know about the face but for some reason the whole entire time I was working on this I guess I ascended into ultra-god tier levels of laziness and did nothing about it! Oh well next time I will be more careful with the face.

Party Beasts Party Beasts

Very cool composition and coolors ,o,~ Love the creatures too!

Rude Bear Pelt Rude Bear Pelt

I love this! But at first, I was confused cause I wasn't sure if the man was wearing the bear, or the bear was wearing the man xvx

Blounty responds:

Yeh I see how it can look kind of odd, thanks for the review.

Happy Memorial Day Happy Memorial Day

Respect

deathink responds:

<3<3

Mermaid Melody Hanon Mermaid Melody Hanon

Oh I had no idea you were on newgrounds :0 hihi~ And also lovely character umu, I love it~~~